If you were following along during the my 10 Days of Math Games Series, you may have noticed that a number of the games included Education Cubes! In case you are wondering, Education Cubes are customizable learning blocks for all your educational need! Essentially, they are soft photo blocks with educational insert cards (rather than photos) that you can use to enhance your child’s learning by providing fun, hands-on educational experiences. We love our Education Cubes and use them regularly. They are a hit with all of my kids, from my 4 year old twins to my 8 year old 3rd grader!
Here are some of the printable math games from my Math Games Series which utilized Education Cubes:
While Education Cubes are great for making math fun, they can be used to make lots of other different subjects fun to learn as well! Be sure to head over to the Education Cubes blog for ideas!
The first and mandatory entry is to visit Education Cubes and let me know which of the 200+ sets of insert cards you would be most interested in!
Optional (Additional) Entries: The following are additional ways that you can enter to win. However, you MUST complete the mandatory entry above. (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Leave a comment letting me know one of your ideas for the insert cards. (max 1 entry)
- Follow Mama Jenn via Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar on blog) AND/OR subscribe to Mama Jenn via RSS and/or via email and leave a comment letting me know that you do. Leave a comment for EACH follow or subscription. (max 3 entries)
- Follow Education Cubes via Google Friend Connect AND/OR subscribe to Education Cubes via RSS and/or via email and leave a comment letting me know that you do. Leave a comment for EACH follow or subscription. (max 3 entries)
- “Like” Education Cubes on Facebook AND/OR “Like” Mama Jenn on Facebook. Leave a comment for EACH like. (max 2 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave a comment letting me know you did. You can just copy, paste, and tweet the following:
@MamaJennBlogs is giving away ten @EducationCubes Memberships! Enter to win here: http://bit.ly/LYoXlC #FREEhs
The giveaway ends at midnight on Friday, June 8th! Ten winners will be randomly selected and emailed. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and a way for me to contact you in case you win!
Comments (giveaway entries) ARE moderated and will appear after they have been approved. ONLY comments posted on the actual blog post count as entries!
PLEASE NOTE: The giveaway is for the membership ONLY. Blocks must be purchased separately.